Free United Access Basic Smart Card Reader Application Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GoToTags, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to United Access Basic Smart Card Reader Application so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting United Access Basic Smart Card Reader Application alternatives are ChipMan - easy encoding and printing (Freemium), NFC TagWriter by NXP (Free), CardManagement (Freemium) and Asure ID (Freemium).
- The GoToTags reads these data elements from the NFC chip while the NFC tag is on the NFC reader.
- - standalone application to program, check and control your smartcards, easily create customized cards
- The NFC TagWriter by NXP stores Contacts, Bookmarks, Geo location, Bluetooth, Handover, SMS, Mail, text messages and many more to any NFC enabled tags as well as to items like posters, business cards and many more containing NFC-enabled electronics.
- CardManagement: A dedicated software application for processing and printing plastic cards.
It associates a graphic layout, variable fields linked to a database.
- It is the ideal choice for organizations looking for an affordable and even easier-to-use stand alone photo ID card software with advanced card design and batch printing...
- Features PACSprobe is free for personal use requires Windows 7/8/10, 32-bit and 64-bit supported
- Cardpeek is a Linux/Windows/Mac OS X tool to read the contents of ISO7816 smart cards. It features a GTK GUI to represent card data is a tree view, and is extensible with a scripting language (LUA).