CD image files are easily created with UltraISO. Duplicate discs to a CD image, create bootable CDs and audio CD images - and UltraISO also handles DVD image files. If you need to know how to make a CD image or need to edit an ISO image file, UltraISO is the tool you need.
* Can directly edit the ISO image file.
* Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
* Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
* Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
* Can create CD/DVD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
* Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
* Supports nearly all known CD/DVD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .MDS, .CCD, .BWI, .ISZ, .DMG, .DAA, .UIF, .HFS and so on) , and can convert them to the industry standard and widely supported ISO image format.
* May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
* Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
* Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the disc space.
* Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
* The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
* There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD/DVD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.... More Info »