uBlock Origin Alternatives for Mac
uBlock Origin is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is uBlock, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to uBlock Origin and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to uBlock Origin are AdGuard (Freemium, Open Source), Ghostery (Freemium), uMatrix (Free, Open Source) and Disconnect (Freemium, Open Source).
- Watch videos and no ads! Video AdBlock for Google Chrome saves you from Pre-Roll video ads on YouTube.
- Replaces images of ads online with cats, or other flickr images.
- The Ad Blocker That Lets You Raise Money For Charity By Blocking Annoying Ads, Malware, And Tracking.
- Get rid of ads, earn extra funds and optionally tip your favorite sites. Tips are anonymized and can be as small as 1 cent! Cyceam removes ads except those which pay you to see them. Also, you can choose to browse totally ad-free.
- A platform to enhance your radio experience – Adblock Radio skips commercials and chit-chat on the radio.
- AdBlock for YouTube removes all annoying Ads from YouTube.Features:- Allows you to remove all annoying contents from your YouTube video.
- Ads Killer is easy to use and powerful ad blocker for Google Chrome, Opera and Chromium based browsers. It blocks banners, text ads, video ad on YouTube, all kinds of popups and tracking systems. It also stops all ads in your Facebook News Feed.
- YouBlocker is the best Ad-free YouTube experience for desktop, allowing you to use your media control keys to play, pause, and skip songs.
- Ad And Stuff Blocker (AASB) is an ad and other stuff content blocker specifically for Safari on Mac OSX and iOS.
- Ad Blocker is a web browser extension that blocks ads and trackers from following its users when surfing the internet.