Typora Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Typora for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Typora and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Typora are Mark Text (Free, Open Source), Obsidian (Free Personal), Zettlr (Free, Open Source) and ghostwriter (Free, Open Source).
- A Qt-based, free and open source markdown editor with live HTML preview, math expressions, code and markdown syntax highlighting.
- WordMark is a lightweight editor for markdown writers. You can easily publish posts to your blogs via WordMark including Wordpress, Ghost, Medium, Blogger, Github (Jekyll), Evernote, and so on.
- SSuite NoteBook Editor is a free portable text editor that has all the functionality to start you on writing that important novel, short-story or article, with enough bells and...
- ZenWriter, a text editor for Windows that cuts out all the distraction and lets you focus on letting your thoughts flow.
- PileMd is a Markdown note app with a beautiful editor.
- Epsilon Notes is a text editor for writing texts with Markdown-compatible CommonMark tags. Epsilon Notes can generate pdf and HTML code from your documents.
- MarkRight is a simple but very efficient Markdown editor built using Electron and ClojureScript.
- Glow is a terminal based markdown reader designed from the ground up to bring out the beauty—and power—of the CLI.
- Writage is a new add-in for Word, which enables to edit Markdown documents. Zero knowledge of Markdown is required in order to write structured documents. No need to remember markup for hyperlink or footnote, or how to format a table.
- Markie is a wysiwyg editor for the markdown syntax written entirely in python with html preview of your own css. Features