Typora Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Typora for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Typora and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Typora are Mark Text (Free, Open Source), Obsidian (Free Personal), Zettlr (Free, Open Source) and ghostwriter (Free, Open Source).
- Markdown Edit is a Windows desktop Markdown editor with an emphasis on content and keyboard shortcuts. There is minimal window chrome and most functions are accessed through keyboard shortcuts.
- MarkdownPad is a full-featured Markdown editor for Windows. Features:
- A simple note taking application for your computer focused on privacy, using PGP keys to encrypt all your notes by default.
- novelWriter is a Markdown-like text editor designed for writing novels and larger projects of many smaller plain text documents.
- Ommwriter is a simple text processor that firmly believes in making writing a pleasure once again, reinvindicating the close relationship between writer and paper.
- TEXTS is rich editor for plain text. - Write structured documents. - Separate Content from Formatting. - Store in Markdown. - Publish to many formats.
- Google Chrome, Firefox, and Thunderbird extension that lets you write email in Markdown and render it before sending.
- MarkPad is a Text editor for writing in MarkDown-Syntax. It will display the parsed and styled result to the right side of the plain text on the left.
- Marxico is a neat Markdown editor that features : code highlight, tables, images, attachments, LaTeX etc. live preview, offline desktop client and Chrome App. Evernote integration with notebooks & tags, two-way bind editing etc.