The most popular alternative is ZBrush. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try SculptGL or 123D Sculpt. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to TrueSculpt so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TrueSculpt alternatives are 3D-Coat (Paid), Rocket 3F (Free Personal), Nomad Sculpt (Paid) and Zero Brush (Paid).
- IDEAS BORN IN CLAY.
ZBrush is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the 3D industry with its powerful features and intuitive workflows. Built with in...
- 3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
- Rocket 3F is polygonal modeller created for Concept Artists and Designers.Modeling with Rocket 3F is like drawing - very Simple and Inspiring!
- Main features are:-Sculpting tools Clay, flatten, smooth, mask and many other brushes will let you shape your creation.
- Free for a limited time!With Autodesk® 123D™ Sculpt you can sculpt and paint interesting and realistic 3D shapes.
- blendersensei.com/zero-brush Texture painting, sculpting, and baking addon for Blender.
- meshmixer is an experimental 3D modeling tool for making 3D mashups without too much hassle.
- 3D modelling software for artists. An easy to pick up, fast, non-technical modelling tool, ideal for first time 3D modellers. Draw in 3D, Sculpt and Paint.
- forger is a digital sculpting application for the artist who wants to be able to sculpt anywhere.