TrueCrypt Alternatives for Android Tablet
TrueCrypt is not available for Android Tablet but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android Tablet alternative is AES Crypt, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to TrueCrypt and five of them are available for Android Tablet so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android Tablet alternatives to TrueCrypt are Boxcryptor (Freemium), EDS (Encrypted Data Store) (Freemium, Open Source), CZIP X (Paid) and Sookasa (Paid).
- AES Crypt is an advanced file encryption utility that integrates with the Windows shell or runs from the Linux command prompt to provide a simple, yet powerful, tool for...
- Boxcryptor is an easy-to-use encryption software optimized for the cloud. It allows the secure use of cloud storage services without sacrificing comfort.
- With EDS (Encrypted Data Store) you can store your files in the encrypted container to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information.
- CZIP X uses state-of-the-art encryption techniques in order to offer total protection from any perspective, also thanks to the several tests conducted while developing the application.
- Sookasa transparently protects files across the Dropbox cloud and linked mobile devices, while preserving the native Dropbox user experience on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.