Trello Alternatives for iPad
There are many alternatives to Trello for iPad if you are looking to replace it. The most popular iPad alternative is Zenkit, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Trello and loads of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to Trello are Asana (Freemium), Notion (Freemium), Quire (Free) and WorkFlowy (Freemium).
- Redbooth (formerly Teambox), the cloud-based company redefining collaboration and business communications.
- Pintask is the most customizable Kanban board. It provides rich features right out of the box, and allows to modify every function or add new one.
- Hitask is the project planner for getting tasks done. Assign, prioritize, and remind tasks to your team with lists.
- Doddle, the all in one Client, Team, Project and Task Management platform.
With: Lead Management
Integrated CRM - all your client information in one place
Time Management - track billable time
Daily 'Today' list - plan and view all of today's tasks .
- Priority Matrix software helps managers prioritize, focus, and work smarter. It allows you to seamlessly communicate team priorities and keep track of the moving parts of your projects, promoting accountability and clarity across multiple platforms.
- Sorted is not a to-do list app. We help you setup your daily schedule fast. Like in little more than ten seconds fast. We combine powerful gestures and a slim interface to make quick work of scheduling your tasks.
- germ.io is a project management tool that is centered around ideas and taking them through to execution.
- Create, share and publish all your lists in one place. Browse other people's public lists for ideas, and copy the ones you like.
- Balance power and simplicity in the ideal collaboration app for developers, marketers and executives.
- The smarter way to work
Ayoa is an all-in-one online whiteboard where you can brainstorm ideas, work together and get things done.