- Apache Continuum™ is an enterprise-ready continuous integration server with features such as automated builds, release management, role-based security, and integration with popular build tools and source control management systems.
- Free • Proprietary
As noted on official site, it's now retired.No screenshots yet
- Your all-in-one visual review platform.
No screenshots yet
- Free Personal • Open Source
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Xinc is a continuous integration and control server written in PHP 5. It has built-in support for Subversion, git(since 2.2) and Phing (and therefore PHPUnit), and can be easily extended to work with alternative version control or build tools.
- Free • Open Source
Source repositories have not seen activity since 2016