TouchOSC Alternatives for Windows
Open Stage Control is a desktop OSC bi-directional control surface application. It's built on web technologies and run as an Electron web server that accepts any number of clients.
Open Stage Control has no features, suggest some!
- - Open Stage Control is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to TouchOSC.
- - Open Stage Control is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to TouchOSC.
Comments about Open Stage Control as a Alternative to TouchOSCAlmost everyone thinks Open Stage Control is a great TouchOSC alternative.Guest
Lot's of customisation and open source.1
OSCillation, the new WORK PRO free software for Android and Windows PC, is an application for the control of devices through OSC Protocol. Users will be able to control several devices at the same time thanks to its multi-target capability.
Suggest and vote on features
- - OSCillation is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to TouchOSC.
- Support for MIDIOSCillation includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
Comments about OSCillation as a Alternative to TouchOSCpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
It was developed for lighting rather than MIDI control.1
WorkCAD Designer is the sofware of WORK® designed to manage audio through TCP/IP and USB. It is suitable for many devices like the Digiline series and allows the independent control of each unit.Suggest and vote on features
WorkCAD Designer Features
- Support for MIDIWorkCAD Designer includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.