Total Power control - tray icon power plan changer for Windows 7, shutdown, restart, hibernate, seleep easily.
Here are some key features of "Total Power Control":
· Access any power plan with two clicks - power saver, balanced, high performance or any custom power plan.
· Two clicks to shutdown, restart, hibernate, sleep, screen off, logoff, lock workstation, switch user, run screensaver and more.
· Timer, CPU Load and Hotkey Managers can execute any power-related function as well as start any user applications.
· Timer Manager executes specified action based upon system clock.
· CPU Load Manager executes specified action when CPU load reaches specified idle level.
· Hotkey Manager executes specified actions from the keyboard even when TPC is not visible.
· Battery Charge State meter reports current charge state of laptop battery.
· Advanced commands allow you to force a shutdown when your PC will not respond to the Windows shutdown button.
· Always-on-top CPU load meter puts CPU load information on your desktop.
· Built-in web server allows sending commands over internet or local network to shutdown or restart computer.
· Create JPG or BMP screenshots using custom hotheys or make timed sequences of screenshots.
· Command line support for all power actions.... More Info »