Tor Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Tor for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Tor Browser, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Tor and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Tor are I2P (Free, Open Source), Hotspot Shield (Freemium), ZeroNet (Free, Open Source) and Freenet (Free, Open Source).
- The VPN is more private, secure and faster than centralized solutions.
- Cocoon browser is the most private, secure way to access the Internet on an Android device, Mac or PC.
- Premium VPN For All Devices.
- The Phantom protocol is a system for decentralized anonymization of generic network traffic. It has been designed with the following main goals in mind:
- A new anonymity service named Astrill is now here to raise the bar in already competitive internet censorship bypassing solution market - the service currently under invite only...
- Unblock-Us is one of the more straightforward websites we have navigated and it is extremely easy to get setup and pay.
- IPredator is a VPN service that cares about your privacy. Our prime goal is to keep you safe from eavesdroppers.
- HuiGuoVPN is a virtual private network access to Chinese applications and websites. Helping overseas Chinese to play games, watch videos, listen to music without IP constraints.
- You would never intentionally provide a criminal with your personal and private information.
- Freedome is a super-simple security and online privacy solution.