Tor Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Tor for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Tor Browser, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Tor and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Tor are I2P (Free, Open Source), Hotspot Shield (Freemium), ZeroNet (Free, Open Source) and Freenet (Free, Open Source).
- A post-Snowden VPN built on anonymity and security. Service requires you to think and have general understanding of software/networking setups. Intermediate level knowledge.
- Proxyman is a high-performance macOS app, which enables developers to view HTTP/HTTPS requests from apps and domains.
- A free, secure, Peer2Peer VPN.
- Tor / I2P in proxy and gateway. Just like tor2web, access .onion and .i2p domains without running Tor or I2P software.
- SurfEasy VPN encrypts all Internet traffic to protect your online privacy. Get the best free VPN for Android, iOS, Mac and Windows.
- Lantern allows you to give or get access to the internet through other users around the world connected by a trust-based peer-to-peer network.
- UFO VPN, Board on UFO VPN with Unlimited Flow & Secure Internet. High-speed to stream, browse, social media, game and file share. VPN for iOS, Android, Windows & Mac.
- strongSwan is an Open Source IPsec-based VPN solution for Linux and other UNIX based operating systems implementing both the IKEv1 and IKEv2 key exchange protocols.
- "Private Network Master" is a browser extension to route all the browser traffic through an external server.
- Protect your privacy while surfing the Internet at VPNHub.com. Hide your information and IP address using our secure connection from anywhere.