Tor Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Tor for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Tor Browser, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Tor and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Tor are I2P (Free, Open Source), Hotspot Shield (Freemium), ZeroNet (Free, Open Source) and Freenet (Free, Open Source).
- This is an all-in-one solution for safe, anonymous and unlimited access to web sources from anywhere around the globe. The app is available on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Windows Phone and Linux.
- i2pd (I2P Daemon) is a full-featured C++ implementation of I2P client.
- Protect your web history, feel safer on public Wi-Fi, and limit ad tracking by increasing the security of your network connection. Choose between the browser extension and VPN.
- The most advanced and fastest privacy protection available. Try it for free! Trusted by more than 5 million users worldwide.
- Hola lets you browse faster, access content blocked by your government, company or ISP and much more.
- OnionCat creates a transparent IPv6 layer on top of TOR's hidden services. It allows users to anonymously access Internet services.
- IVPN is a commercial VPN service focused on multihop VPN connections and that does not log any data relating to their customers activities.
- JonDo is a free proxy software for accessing so-called JonDonym mix cascades.
- Cargo VPN is the best solution for privacy and security. It provides you with anonymous unlimited access to the web. Block malicious websites, ads, and all sorts of snoopers with the help of the DNS Firewall.
- Faster Internet with 100% uptime and powerful encryption on up to 5 devices.
Cancel anytime. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll give you a full refund.