Tor Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Tor for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Tor Browser, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Tor and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Tor are I2P (Free, Open Source), Hotspot Shield (Freemium), ZeroNet (Free, Open Source) and Freenet (Free, Open Source).
- GNUnet is a framework for secure peer-to-peer networking that does not use any centralized or otherwise trusted services.
- ZenMate is an easy to use Browser plugin that provides a VPN solution - encrypting all your browser traffic and routing it through our ZenMate cloud to provide a secure and...
- Cjdns is a networking protocol and reference implementation, founded on the ideology that networks should be easy to set up, protocols should scale up smoothly, and security should be ubiquitous. .
- Bitmask is an EXPERIMENTAL open source application to provide easy and secure encrypted communication. You can choose among several different service providers or start your own. Currently, it supports encrypted internet (VPN) and encrypted email.
- AirVPN is a VPN based on OpenVPN and operated by activists and hacktivists in defence of net neutrality, privacy and against censorship.
- JonDoFox is a profile for Firefox optimized for anonymous web surfing.
- PureVPN is much more than your usual VPN services provider. It offers unparalleled security and anonymity, making it your only choice for a secure online browsing experience.
- ExpressVPN is the worlds fastest VPN service. It is both safe and reliable to watch and stream movies abroad, or simply access your favourite sites.Features:
- Hide My Ass! Pro VPN – The World’s Premium VPN Service- We give you access to the biggest VPN network in the world.
- sshuttle: where transparent proxy meets VPN meets sshsshuttle is the only program that solves the following common case: