Tor Alternatives for Google Chrome
Tor is not available for Google Chrome but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Google Chrome alternative is Hotspot Shield, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Tor and many of them are available for Google Chrome so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Google Chrome alternatives to Tor are Windscribe (Freemium), ZenMate (Paid), Betternet (Freemium) and Snowflake (Free, Open Source).
- Hotspot Shield is a software application developed by AnchorFree, Inc. that allows the user to connect to a virtual private network (VPN).
- Windscribe is a desktop application and browser extension that work together to block ads and trackers, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online.
- ZenMate is an easy to use Browser plugin that provides a VPN solution - encrypting all your browser traffic and routing it through our ZenMate cloud to provide a secure and...
- betternet is the easiest way to connect to the web without censor or restrictions.
- Snowflake is a system to defeat internet censorship. People who are censored can use Snowflake to access the internet.
- UltraSurf is a free software which enables users inside countries with heavy Internet censorship to visit any public web sites in the world safely and freely.
- The most advanced and fastest privacy protection available. Try it for free! Trusted by more than 5 million users worldwide.
- Hola lets you browse faster, access content blocked by your government, company or ISP and much more.
- Browsec encrypts your traffic and routes it through our secure cloud network. No one will be able to identify, track you or sniff your traffic.
- If you are worried that your provider may accidentally block your favorite site and access the site will be lost – there is a solution. Our extension allows access to erroneously blocked sites, and it does not cause any inconvenience.