Open Source Toolbox 5 Alternatives
The most popular alternative is RHash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to Toolbox 5 so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Toolbox 5 alternatives are fHash (Free, Open Source), hashdeep (Free, Open Source), DeadHash (Free, Open Source) and Hasher (Free, Open Source).
- RHash (Recursive Hasher) is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files.
- fHash - a file hash calculator for Windows and macOS.
- Cross-platform tools to computer hashes, or message digests, for any number of files while optionally recursively digging through the directory structure.
- Calculate file hashes with ease thanks to an easy to use GUI, drag and drop functionality and help documentation that are all included!.
- This extension is used to compute cryptographic hashes and do common conversions. It might be useful for programmers and system administrators.