Todoist Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Todoist for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is TickTick, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Todoist and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Todoist are Remember The Milk (Freemium), Org mode (Free, Open Source), Microsoft To Do (Free) and ClickUp (Freemium).
- Sponsoredmonday.com is a visual project management tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It is a simple but intuitive tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines, and build a culture of transparency.
- TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and...
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day.
- ClickUp is an all-in-one project management platform that eliminates the need of using more than one tool for your organization’s workflow.
- Windows desktop application to stay on top of your daily tasks. .
- Online Notebook application: Zoho Notebook lets you combine text, images, audio, video, RSS feeds, documents and much more.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks, and also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more.