Open Source TikZiT Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Inkscape, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to TikZiT so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TikZiT alternatives are LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source), Dia (Free, Open Source), Graphviz (Free, Open Source) and Apache OpenOffice Draw (Free, Open Source).
- Inkscape is a professional vector graphics editor for Linux, Windows and macOS. It's free and open source.
- Powerful vector graphics editor for the office with tools for easily creating charts, diagrams, brochures and more.
- Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. It has several main graph layout programs.
- Draw, part of the...
- PGF/TikZ is a tandem of languages for producing vector graphics from a geometric/algebraic description.
- Diagrams is a powerful, flexible, declarative domain-specific language for creating vector graphics, using the Haskell programming language.
- Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language that provides a natural coordinate-based framework for technical drawing. Labels and equations are typeset with LaTeX, for high-quality PostScript output.
- LaTeXDraw is a graphical drawing editor for LaTeX. LaTeXDraw can be used to 1) generate PSTricks code; 2) directly create PDF or PS pictures.
- open source, multi-platform and interactive vector drawing picture editor for LaTeX and PSTricks