TIFFany II incorporates a unique set of tools for image manipulation in a multi-threaded environment. You can select from over 40 actions, including linear filters, geometry, morphology, halftoning, turbulence, motion, contrast, brightness correction, retouching, color correction, masking and much more to create award winning images. Or, if TIFFany II still does not meet your business needs, extend the functionality of the application by developing your own specialized tools, filters or actions with TIFFany II's Developer API. For some businesses, quality professional images gain the competitive advantage. Don't settle for boring or dull images of low quality that may weaken the message you wish to portray. Enhance the images for your company's brochures, signs, manuals and ads with TIFFany II.... More Info »
• Intuitive user interface.
• Work with as many image documents you wish to.
• Multi-level undo/redo buffer support. Using a special, memory-saving algorithm that stores only differences between undo levels.
• Multithreaded. TIFFany's internal process queue allows you to continue to work while the application is applying effects. It allows the user to monitor the progress of running actions or filters with pause and stop capabilities. Low priority background tasks which are running only when the user is idle.
• TIFFany's new Action Manager allows you to bundle effects and filters in a File Viewer style browser. Place commonly used effects and filters on the Action Manager's shelf for quick retrieval. Browse bundled filters and effects through the browsers hierarchy.
• Pressure sensitive tablet support.
• Loading and saving of images, animations, selections and transformations - all in the background.
• Multi-user floating license manager support for installation on departmental servers.