The Publishers Alternatives
Mynewsdesk matches and distributes company news such as news releases, photos and video with important influencers - on their own terms. The press material – all visible in a social media newsroom - is instantly search engine optimized and automatically published and shared on...
MyNewsDesk has no features, suggest some!
- - MyNewsDesk is the most popular Web-based alternative to The Publishers.
- - MyNewsDesk is the most popular free alternative to The Publishers.
Pressfarm helps entrepreneurs find journalists to write about their startups. Build a list of reporters in seconds. Using our filter-enabled tool, you can now search various niches, publications and categories to find the best fit for your service.
- - pressfarm is the most popular Windows, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to The Publishers.
- - pressfarm is the most popular commercial alternative to The Publishers.
Pr.co is a toolkit that helps communication professionals connect their daily tasks with their overall company purpose. Newsroom + CRM + Email campaigns + Analytics.
pr.co has no features, suggest some!
- - pr.co is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to The Publishers.
SaaS PR platform integrating creation, distribution and analysis into one efficient workflow. PressPage is mostly known for professional newsrooms, press centres and media hubs.PressPage has no features, suggest some!
Reach journalists and bloggers through your online pressroom. Get publicity and measure digital PR effectiveness with Prowly PR Software.
Prowly PR Software has no features, suggest some!
- - Prowly PR Software is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to The Publishers.