TextAloud Alternatives for Linux
RHVoice is a free and open source speech synthesizer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - RHVoice is the most popular Android, Linux & Android Tablet alternative to TextAloud.
- Works OfflineRHVoice can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- LightweightRHVoice consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Text to SpeechRHVoice allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- No TrackingRHVoice will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeRHVoice doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in RHVoice without registration.
Note taking and reading with Speech to Text and Text to Speech.Suggest and vote on features
Speech Note Features
- Text to SpeechSpeech Note allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- Works OfflineSpeech Note can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No TrackingSpeech Note will not track you or use your personal data.
- No Coding RequiredSpeech Note can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Speech Note without registration.
eSpeak is a compact open source software speech synthesizer for English and other languages, for Linux and Windows.Suggest and vote on features
The last version (1.48) is from March 2014.
The eSpeak NG is a compact open source software text-to-speech synthesizer for Linux, Windows, Android and other operating systems. It supports more than 100 languages and accents. It is based on the eSpeak engine created by Jonathan Duddington.Suggest and vote on features
eSpeak NG Features
Verbify-TTS is a simple Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine that reads for you any text on your screen with high-quality voices powered by AI models. It is free and you can use it for unlimited time (Open Source MIT LICENSE).Suggest and vote on features
- Text to SpeechVerbify-TTS allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
Automatically create natural voice overs for your videos. Create your own voice overs from your text. A natural sounding voice is automatically generated for your videos. You are also able to create only natural sounding voices and export them.Suggest and vote on features
VoiceOvermaker is an online voice generator that helps users create voice-overs for their business , personal use . Users can produce their own audio files with their natural sounding text to speech voices.VoiceoverMaker.com has no features, suggest some!
Select and Speak uses iSpeech's human-quality text-to-speech (TTS) to read any selected text in the browser. It includes many iSpeech text to speech voices in different languages. You can configure the voice and speed options by changing the settings on the options page.Suggest and vote on features
Select and Speak Features
- Text to SpeechSelect and Speak allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
Effective Chrome extension with automatic text detection voices web, intranet and local texts! Natural-sounding voice for your ultimate multitasking!Suggest and vote on features
Intelligent Speaker Features
Fala - A simple text reader is an open source application. A simple software that speaks a text. You can type the text or appoint a file. Fala is just a frontend to festival. Its designed for GNOME, but if you have gtk, pyhton and festival you are able to run it.Suggest and vote on features
- Text to SpeechFala allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
An automated AI platform, based on AutoML 2.0, for designing AI projects in a simpler and customizable way. Become agile, save yourself from staff and hardware worries, and skyrocket your business quickly.Suggest and vote on features
Experience our world-class, natural-sounding, text-to-speech (TTS) software programs today. Empower your applications with advanced TTS software using VoiceTextTM. Robotic voices are now history!Suggest and vote on features
- Text to SpeechNeoSpeech allows you to transform written text into spoken text.