Free TetriNET Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Blockinger, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to TetriNET so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TetriNET alternatives are Tetris Blitz (Freemium), Quadrapassel (Free, Open Source), NullpoMino (Free, Open Source) and OpenBlok (Free, Open Source).
- An open source Tetris clone for Android.
- Race against the clock in a two-minute blitz to clear lines and rack up points before time runs out. This twist on the famous puzzle game is a must-have on mobile.
- In Quadrapassel, the GNOME version of Tetris, your goal is to create as many complete horizontal lines as possible. The lines are made from seven different shapes.
- NullpoMino is an open-source action puzzle game that works on the Java platform.
- A customizable, cross platform, open-source falling block game, packed with a bunch of features.
- 1010! Klooni is a free, libre and open source klooni of the original minimalistic puzzle game by Gram Games.
- Tetris Online Poland (TOP) is an online tetris game where you can play tetris with your friends and tetris experts from all over the world. You can also challenge your own records or train yourself against a bot.
- T^3 ("T-cubed") is a 3D Tetris game.
- Arcade Blocks is a new twist of the classic Tetris. You can play in 2 different game modes: Classic and Time mode.
- PureBlocks is a minimalist falling blocks game for those who simply want to play.