Open Source TensorFlow Alternatives
The most popular alternative is PyTorch, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to TensorFlow so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TensorFlow alternatives are mlpack (Free, Open Source), Darknet (Free, Open Source), CatBoost (Free, Open Source) and MXNet (Free, Open Source).
- Open source deep learning platform that provides a seamless path from research prototyping to production deployment.
- mlpack is a C++ machine learning library with emphasis on scalability, speed, and ease-of-use. Its aim is to make machine learning possible for novice users by means of a simple, consistent API, while simultaneously exploiting C++ language features.
- Darknet: Open Source Neural Networks in C
Darknet is an open source neural network framework written in C and CUDA. It is fast, easy to install, and supports CPU and GPU computation.
- CatBoost is an open-source gradient boosting on decision trees library with categorical features support out of the box for Python, R.
- MXNet is a deep learning framework designed for both efficiency and flexibility. It allows you to mix symbolic and imperative programming to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- PyCaret is an open source low-code machine learning library in Python that aims to reduce the hypothesis to insights cycle time in a ML experiment.
- Enterprise scale, open-source, distributed deep-learning library written for Java and Scala.