Free TensorFlow Alternatives
The most popular alternative is PyTorch, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to TensorFlow so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TensorFlow alternatives are Training Mule (Freemium), mlpack (Free, Open Source), Darknet (Free, Open Source) and CatBoost (Free, Open Source).
- Open source deep learning platform that provides a seamless path from research prototyping to production deployment.
- Training Mule allows you or your team to easily label images, providing you with the datasets that you require for the best results. With your images labelled, we will train the network of your choice and provide you with the model ready for use.
- mlpack is a C++ machine learning library with emphasis on scalability, speed, and ease-of-use. Its aim is to make machine learning possible for novice users by means of a simple, consistent API, while simultaneously exploiting C++ language features.
- Darknet: Open Source Neural Networks in C
Darknet is an open source neural network framework written in C and CUDA. It is fast, easy to install, and supports CPU and GPU computation.
- CatBoost is an open-source gradient boosting on decision trees library with categorical features support out of the box for Python, R.
- MXNet is a deep learning framework designed for both efficiency and flexibility. It allows you to mix symbolic and imperative programming to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- PyCaret is an open source low-code machine learning library in Python that aims to reduce the hypothesis to insights cycle time in a ML experiment.
- Enterprise scale, open-source, distributed deep-learning library written for Java and Scala.
- Cloud AutoML helps you easily train high quality custom machine learning models with limited machine learning expertise needed.