Open Source TED Notepad Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Notepad++, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 44 alternatives to TED Notepad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TED Notepad alternatives are Geany (Free, Open Source), gedit (Free, Open Source), Notepad3 (Free, Open Source) and Xed (Free, Open Source).
- Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
- Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages.
- Official text editor of the GNOME desktop environment. Has syntax highlighting and is suitable for programming, with support for several languages. It is extensible with plugins.
- Notepad3 is a fast and light-weight Scintilla-based text editor with syntax highlighting. It has a small memory footprint, but is powerful enough to handle most programming jobs.
- A text editor forked from Pluma and Gedit. Xed is the default text editor of Linux Mint. It can be customized and is available in multiple languages.
- SynWrite is a free source code editor and notepad replacement for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- BowPad is a small and fast text editor with a ribbon user interface and syntax highlighting.
- Notepas is a fast portable native multiplatform text editor written in Lazarus and can be compiled for multiple platforms and widget sets using the advanced native Free Pascal...
- ATPad is a simple Notepad replacement written in pure C and Windows API. Keeping simplicity of Notepad it provides many additional features. 90kb UPX repacked.
- EdytorNC is text editor for CNC programmers.