Paid Chromas Alternatives for Mac
Chromas is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is DNADynamo. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try UGENE or Serial Cloner. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to Chromas and 16 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Chromas are SnapGene Viewer (Free Personal), Geneious (Paid), ApE - A plasmid Editor (Free) and PDRAW32 (Freemium).
- DNA analysis, cloning and sequencing software.
- Geneious combines all the major DNA and protein sequence analysis tools into one revolutionary software solution!
- Complete bioinformatics toolkit for a wide range of genomics analysis needs, including transcriptomics, variant calling, epigenomics, metagenomics, comparative genomics and many more.
- Use SimVector to draw plasmid maps, perform restriction analysis and mapping.
- QIAGEN CLC Main Workbench is ideal for DNA, RNA, & protein sequence data analysis with a wide variety of features, no advanced computer skills required!
- The DNASTAR Lasergene package is the most robust of our software offerings, and includes all of the applications from our genomics, structural biology, molecular biology, and...