Paid TeamViewer Alternatives for iPad
There are many alternatives to TeamViewer for iPad if you are looking to replace it. The most popular iPad alternative is Chrome Remote Desktop, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to TeamViewer and many of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to TeamViewer are LogMeIn (Paid), NoMachine (Freemium), Microsoft Teams (Freemium) and ISL Light (Paid).
- Remote access software that lets you access your desktop from most computers and smart devices.
- ISL Light is a web-based remote desktop solution that lets you access and control any Windows, Mac or Linux computer in seconds from any computer or mobile device or to provide ad hoc technical support to mobile device users. .
- Jump Desktop is a remote desktop client that lets you securely connect to other computers. Connect to as many computers as you want. Monitor all sessions at once with Live Preview.
- Use ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect) remote support software to quickly and securely access remote users' screens. With just a few clicks, anyone on any operating system is immediately connected.
- Screens is a VNC client for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac OS X that allows you to remotely connect to your computer.
- Get secure remote desktop control of every computer in your organization – Enterprise Remote Support.
- Provides you with live-support capability. Easily view and control your customers computers online to quickly resolve their technical issues.
- Remotix is a fast and powerful application to easily access multiple Macs (and PCs).
- iTeleport is a magical app that lets you access your computer from anywhere in the world.
- Video, audio, and web conferencing that works together with the collaboration tools you use every day.