TeamPass Alternatives for Google Chrome
TeamPass is not available for Google Chrome but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Google Chrome alternative is Bitwarden, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to TeamPass and 19 are available for Google Chrome so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Google Chrome alternatives to TeamPass are LastPass (Freemium), 1Password (Paid), Buttercup (Free, Open Source) and LessPass (Free, Open Source).
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App.
- 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for all of your sites and logs you in with a single tap (or click).
- Buttercup uses a delta-system to manage archive changes and save conflicts. The archive, upon saving, is encrypted with AES 256bit to ensure the security of your credentials.
- LessPass is an open source password manager. Instead of syncing a database of passwords, it generates them locally every time you put in a domain name, login and master password. There is no central database for hackers to break into.
- Password manager that can generate unique passwords and also record purchase history across websites.Autologins everywhere.Super strong passwords.
- RoboForm is a password manager, a bookmark organizer and a form filler that automates password entering.
- Passbolt is an open source password manager for teams. It allows to securely share and store credentials.
- Myki is an offline password manager that securely stores your sensitive data on your smartphone. The Myki app connects with your computer in a P2P encrypted manner to auto-fill your passwords and create secure backups of your data.
- SuperGenPass is a different kind of password manager.