Paid Tasks - Tasks & notes manager Alternatives
The most popular alternative is NoteLedge. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Tasks - Tasks & notes manager so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Tasks - Tasks & notes manager alternatives are Notezilla (Paid), Miya Notes for Google Keep (Paid), Tidily.io (Paid) and LifeHQ (Paid).
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- «Miya Notes for Google Keep» is the easiest and the most convenient way to access Google Keep Notes on your Mac.
- Daily kanban & calendar for your day to day tasks,
Boards for your projects,
Backlog for the things you missed,
Inbox for mind dump and much more.
- First complete Productivity and Achievement system. The LifeHQ workflow keeps you accountable, organized and productive.It is the all-in-one workspace that allows you to:
- SwissTasks shows due items such as notes, emails, calendar events and things to log in one list. It also supports you to achieve your goals by means of a weekly score.
- North brings you the simplest, fastest experience in saving your thoughts with context on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Jot down, copy-paste, list out – all in one app.
- Passfindr is a web based premium Personal knowledge base, Password manager and Bookmark manager application to securely store passwords and other sensitive information in a virtual vault locked with individual master passwords.
- Notate allows you to capture, organize and share all your ideas. All information remains secured within your own network. No additional servers are required.