Paid TaskPaper Alternatives for Android
TaskPaper is not available for Android but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android alternative is Simplenote, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to TaskPaper and many of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to TaskPaper are Todoist (Freemium), WorkFlowy (Freemium), Dynalist (Freemium) and Remember The Milk (Freemium).
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- 2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. .
- Marvin incorporates principles from behavioral psychology to help you beat procrastination, feel in control and finish your todo list. Marvin is specifically designed to help you get your tasks done and not just store them.
- Productivity software developed for the needs of typical modern freelancer. For web and mobile. Track time, manage tasks. Categorize by projects, clients & labels.- - -
- Slash is a new type of to do app that actually helps you get things done VS just make lists.
- Online TODO list. As a web app it works great on a mobile phone or tablet once you add it to your homescreen. Minimal, open source, fully hosted, with the option for self-hosting.
- Collect your thoughts in a calm interface with simple natural language like “Water the plants every Saturday” then let Actions take care of reminding you automatically.
- A checklist made by notepad.pw, easy short and fun to use.
- Todo app that uses cognitive psychology to trick brain into completing tasks and feeling good about it.
- Task manager implementing Getting Things Done methodology. The workflow and directory structure are designed to be as close as it is possible to GDT system. Includes powerful filter, projects, contexts, tags, flags: "Important", "Urgent", "Starred".