System Mechanic Alternatives for Android Tablet
CCleaner is a system optimization/cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system, allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It can also clear your internet history and act as a fully featured registry cleaner.
Suggest and vote on features
- - CCleaner is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to System Mechanic.
- PortableCCleaner can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Delete Temporary FilesYou can use CCleaner to delete temporary files to clean up and optimize your system.
- Photo RecoveryCCleaner can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.
- Recover Corrupted FilesCCleaner can recover and repair corrupted files that won't open or that open with an error.
- Dark ModeCCleaner supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
The software tries to install Avast too - Spyware, runs in background and collects information to send to Avast. Background mode can be disabled, but gets re-enabled on each run - Shows pop-up system wide ads from time to time
Comments about CCleaner as a Alternative to System MechanicMost users think CCleaner is a great System Mechanic alternative.
It doesn't destroy your PC after it "cleans" or "tunes up"1
Want to download new android game but have no any free space? Want to make your tablet or smartphone quicker?Suggest and vote on features
Mobi Cleaner FeaturesDiscontinued
The official website is no longer available and the app is no longer updated. Last version, 1.0, released in February 2016, can be still downloaded from the Amazon Appstore.