Paid Synfig Studio Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Adobe Animate. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Synfig Studio so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Synfig Studio alternatives are Moho (Anime Studio) (Paid), Spine (Paid), TVPaint Animation (Paid) and Toon Boom Harmony (Paid).
- Adobe Animate is a multimedia authoring and computer animation program developed by Adobe Systems.
- Moho has everything you need to make amazing, professional animations. Used in the OSCAR nominated films, The Breadwinner and Song of the Sea, for Best Animated Feature Film. .
- Spine is 2D animation software designed specifically for software and game development. Animators, artists and programmers unite to bring your games alive.
- TVP Animation is the leading paperless drawing and animation tool, able to imitate traditional techniques such as Pen Brush, Gouache, Watercolour, Pencil, Felt-tip and Airbrush...
- Toon Boom Harmony Network is the industrial animation software for studios worldwide.BRUSH ENGINE
- 2D animation software. Turn images to animated characters, control characters with your expressions, generate lip-sync animation from audio, accomplish 3D parallax scenes, produce 2D visual effects & quickly customize characters.
- Pro Motion is a drawing and animation software for Windows designed similar to the famous Amiga Deluxe Paint (DPaint).
- Now, artists will be able to draw and paint their animations in a shorter time with CACANi’s unique auto inbetweening and auto painting workflow.
- Spriter : an intuitive 2D animation tool for video game makers.
- This software is used to create fluid and natural animation to 2D graphics, easily allowing the user to use secondary animation to make it look more natural.