Swift To-Do List Alternatives for Mac
Swift To-Do List is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Simplenote, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Swift To-Do List and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Swift To-Do List are TickTick (Freemium), Remember The Milk (Freemium), Microsoft To Do (Free) and Things (Paid).
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and...
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day.
- Task management has never been this easy. Simplicity, however, is not achieved at the expense of powerful features.
- Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks, and also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more.
- Create instant task lists, share notes, and video chat, all on the same page. Taskade is a modern organization and collaboration tool for getting things done. Get our app on Web, Mobile, Chrome, Mac and Windows. Taskade is simple, flexible, and fun! .
- OmniFocus is designed to quickly capture your thoughts and ideas to store, manage, and help you process them into actionable to-do items.
- Any.do is an award-winning app used by millions of people to stay organized and get more done.
- Plan combines all of your calendars, projects, tools, and documents into one intuitive place - the central hub for your work-life.