SuperCopier Alternatives for Mac
A free utility designed to copy files faster and more secure. It can verify copied files to ensure they are identical. It skips bad files during copy, not terminating the entire transfer. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - TeraCopy is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to SuperCopier.
- - TeraCopy is the most popular free alternative to SuperCopier.
- Windows Explorer ExtensionTeraCopy can extend Windows Explorer in various ways, for example add context menu options, etc..
- PortableTeraCopy can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeTeraCopy doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeTeraCopy supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineTeraCopy can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in TeraCopy without registration.
- LightweightTeraCopy consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Opinions about TeraCopy as a Alternative to SuperCopierAlmost everyone thinks TeraCopy is a great SuperCopier alternative.
Ultracopier replaces Windows explorer file copy and adds many features: Transfer resuming, transfer speed control, transfer speed computation, better transfer progress display, faster transfers, copy list editable while transferring.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Ultracopier is the most popular Linux alternative to SuperCopier.
- - Ultracopier is the most popular Open Source alternative to SuperCopier.
- PortableUltracopier can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Ultracopier without registration.
- Ad-freeUltracopier doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightUltracopier consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineUltracopier can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Opinions about Ultracopier as a Alternative to SuperCopierMost users think Ultracopier is a great SuperCopier alternative.
CopyMastro is an open source copy and backup utility developed by Marco Mastroddi. You don't need to install, just download, unzip and start it. Simple, fast and useful.Suggest and vote on features
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in CopyMastro without registration.
- Ad-freeCopyMastro doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableCopyMastro can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineCopyMastro can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
MiniCopier is a multi-platform graphical copy manager. It lets you queue different transfers, resume a copy that has failed, limit the speed or pause the copy. If a transfer fails, an error is logged and the rest of the queue is treated. MiniCopier uses a system of drag-and-dro.MiniCopier has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 0.5, released in May 2009, can be still downloaded from the official website.
RapidCopy is portable version of FastCopy.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for RsyncRapidCopy supports rsync, a free and open source file synchronization software.
OrganizermaX is an innovative all-new file management app for Mac OS. The App comes with an inbuilt File Organizer, Mail Attachment Downloader, Scanning tool for macOS, a complete overhaul of copy-paste functionality for Mac.Suggest and vote on features