SuperCopier Alternatives for Linux
Ultracopier replaces Windows explorer file copy and adds many features: Transfer resuming, transfer speed control, transfer speed computation, better transfer progress display, faster transfers, copy list editable while transferring.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Ultracopier is the most popular Linux alternative to SuperCopier.
- - Ultracopier is the most popular Open Source alternative to SuperCopier.
- PortableUltracopier can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Ultracopier without registration.
- Ad-freeUltracopier doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightUltracopier consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineUltracopier can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Opinions about Ultracopier as a Alternative to SuperCopierMost users think Ultracopier is a great SuperCopier alternative.
CopyMastro is an open source copy and backup utility developed by Marco Mastroddi. You don't need to install, just download, unzip and start it. Simple, fast and useful.Suggest and vote on features
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in CopyMastro without registration.
- Ad-freeCopyMastro doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableCopyMastro can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineCopyMastro can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
checksum is an easy-to-use, no-nonsense BLAKE2, SHA1 & MD5 hashing program for Windows, capable of creating & verifying hashes of files and folders, even whole drives, with just one or two clicks. It is robust, lightning fast, intuitive, and completely customizable.
Comments about checksum as a Alternative to SuperCopierpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
it for check hash not copy file2Guest
not for copy file, just for check hash0
MiniCopier is a multi-platform graphical copy manager. It lets you queue different transfers, resume a copy that has failed, limit the speed or pause the copy. If a transfer fails, an error is logged and the rest of the queue is treated. MiniCopier uses a system of drag-and-dro.MiniCopier has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 0.5, released in May 2009, can be still downloaded from the official website.
One-Click-Backup saves (copies) your folders to an external location of your choice. You can select the default folders in your home directory as well as add aditional folders.NIS One-Click-Backup has no features, suggest some!