Strava Alternatives for Windows Phone
Strava is not available for Windows Phone but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Windows Phone alternative is Endomondo, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Strava and 11 are available for Windows Phone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows Phone alternatives to Strava are Runtastic (Freemium), SportsTracker (Freemium), Garmin Connect (Free) and Runbit (Freemium).
- The Endomondo Sports Tracker is a free state of the art sports application for your smartphone.
- Runtastic is your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of exercises (running, cycling, gym training, walking, hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, skating...
- Train better with award-winning Sports Tracker app.
- Garmin Connect is a community-based website for runners, cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who track their activities with Garmin devices.
- Runbit combines training and play into one by taking you on a journey and challenging you to find new ways to explore.
- Keep up to date with your friends on Strava!.
- Track Runner – for runners that don’t compromise. Track your run, analyze your performance & train smarter with intervals. .
- Astro Fitness is an app for smartphones which allows users to view and be updated on their workout activities stored on the Garmin Connect portal.
- GPS tracking of outdoor sports activities.
- LocaToWeb runs on your phone and posts positions in real time to the affiliated web site when active.