Free Stratumn Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Ethereum, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Stratumn so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Stratumn alternatives are Duniter (Free, Open Source), Ripple (Free, Open Source), Peercoin (Free, Open Source) and CryptoFights (Free).
- Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.
- A network of communities based on trusted human certifications. Server(s) are allowing to manage crypto-currencies through an Universal Basic Income system on peer-to-peer network.
- Ripple is a monetary system that makes simple obligations between friends as useful for making payments as regular money.
- Peercoin is a P2P digital currency and payment system optimized for security and energy-efficiency.
- Player VS. Player 3D Fighting Game on the Blockchain. Secure & trustless. Build up your hero by winning matches and profit.
- Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source.
- IOTA is an open-source distributed cryptocurrency focused on providing secure communications and payments between machines on the Internet of Things.
- Stellar is a decentralized protocol for sending and receiving money in any pair of currencies.
- An open-source platform to build bitcoin and blockchain-based applications.
- Bytom Blockchain Protocol is an interactive protocol of multiple byteassets.