StayFocusd Alternatives for Mac
StayFocusd is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is RescueTime, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to StayFocusd and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to StayFocusd are LeechBlock (Free, Open Source), Cold Turkey (Freemium), SelfControl (Free, Open Source) and Freedom (Paid).
- Web-based time management tool that tracks the activities and duration of a user's computer usage.
- LeechBlock is an extension for Firefox and Chrome that allows users to block time-wasting sites.
- Cold Turkey is a productivity program that you can use to temporarily block yourself off of popular social media sites, addicting websites and games so that you can get your work...
- SelfControl is a free and open-source application for Mac OS X that lets you block your own access to distracting websites, your mail servers, or anything else on the Internet.
- Freedom is an application that disables networking on an Apple computer for up to eight hours at a time.
- The All-In-One Application and Website Blocker for Windows, Mac and Android.
- The easiest way to track your time - effortless, reliable and in real-time. Understand and improve how you work and increase your productivity!
- Focus is a Mac app that blocks distracting websites and applications so you can get peace of mind, and get some work done!.
- With Screen Time, you can access real-time reports about how much time you spend on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac, and set limits for what you want to manage.