Games Like Starbound for iPadGreat Crafting & Adventure Games like Starbound
Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Terraria is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Starbound.
- - Terraria is the most popular commercial alternative to Starbound.
- ModdableTerraria can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- MultiplayerTerraria offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Single playerTerraria has one or more single player game modes.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in Terraria.
- Online co-opYou can team-up with two or more players over the internet in Terraria to play cooperatively.
- Endless gameplayTerraria offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- Works OfflineTerraria can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Achievements SupportedTerraria offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
Comments about Terraria as a Alternative to StarboundAlmost everyone thinks Terraria is a great Starbound alternative.Guest
Because it is 2d sandbox game0Guest
Its just having to much stuff :)-1
Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing. You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out. All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks. You have only minutes before exhaustion hits. Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
- - The Blockheads is the most popular free alternative to Starbound.
Opinions about The Blockheads as a Alternative to StarboundMost users think The Blockheads is a great Starbound alternative.
Experience Minecraft in AR!.Represent entire series of Minecraft Earth games.Suggest and vote on features
Minecraft Earth Features
- PortableMinecraft Earth can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- MultiplayerMinecraft Earth offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Single playerMinecraft Earth has one or more single player game modes.
- Augmented RealityMinecraft Earth makes use of augmented reality to interact with one or more of its services.
discontinued online-only game
Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA.Suggest and vote on features
Plant The world is a new multiplayer location based game for IOS and Android. All players share the same virtual world map. Team up and conquer your city!.Suggest and vote on features
Plant the World Features
- MultiplayerPlant the World offers a game mode for more than one player.
Make the world truly yours in Junk Jack, a relaxing sandbox experience focused on building and improving your home. Discover new planets, tame and breed creatures, cook foods, collect animal companions, farm exotic plants, collect fish, grow flowers, play with your friends!Suggest and vote on features
Junk Jack Features
Growtopia is a multiplayer sandbox platformer with crafting. There are an infinite number of worlds where you can create with friends. Everything in the world can be grown from trees. Discover new items by mixing the seeds of trees you already have.Suggest and vote on features
Growtopia servers have been shut down.
Building, Crafting, RETRO Sandbox RPG!
SwordCraft is a 2D building game in the style of Minecraft, Junk Jack, Blockheads or Terraria.
The game is currently in early Alpha testing.
Content is continuously being added.Suggest and vote on features
Official website down, store entry dead (no reviews), last update almost a year ago