Open Source SQLPro for Postgres Alternatives
The most popular alternative is DBeaver, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 30 alternatives to SQLPro for Postgres so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SQLPro for Postgres alternatives are HeidiSQL (Free, Open Source), phpMyAdmin (Free, Open Source), Adminer (Free, Open Source) and pgAdmin (Free, Open Source).
- DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Lets you view and edit data from MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, or PostgreSQL databases.
- phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web.
- Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP.
- Full-featured database management tool for PostgreSQL available as a web or desktop application.
- SQuirreL SQL is an open-source Java SQL Client program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
- A simple and lightweight SQL client desktop/terminal with cross database and platform support.
- phpPgAdmin is a web-based administration tool for PostgreSQL. It is perfect for PostgreSQL DBAs, newbies, and hosting services.
- DBKiss is a single php file administration script for mysql, postgresql and sqlite databases (sqlite available in 2.00).
- SIDU is a FREE, simple, intuitive and easy PHP database admin tool working via web browser. Simply copy SIDU to your website and run without any setup.