The most popular alternative is Gourmet Recipe Manager, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to Sparkpeople so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sparkpeople alternatives are Foodvisor (Freemium), Lose it! (Freemium), MyPlate (Paid) and BigOven (Freemium).
- Calorie Calculator is based on the Mifflin - St Jeor equation because is the most accurate.
- MacGourmet is a recipe management application that allows users to create, edit, and scale new recipes or import recipes from their favorite websites, then share them via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The KDE cookbook.
A highly configurable recipe manager, designed to make organizing your personal recipes collection fast and easy. Features include: shopping lists, nutrient an...
- ChefTap is the first Android app to automatically import your favorite recipes from any web site or blog, without copying and pasting.
- This next-generation kitchen companion enables food lovers to search for professionally created and tested recipes, make interactive shopping lists, follow step-by-step stove-side...
- Calorie calculator & counter for web, mobile and tablet. View calorie and nutrition content of foods. Sum macros. Calculate your BMR and set a goal. Start tracking your calories.
- The nutrition app that goes beyond calories. Track your vitamins & minerals from food.
- Recipe organizer for Windows and Windows Mobile. Create shopping lists, search recipes and import easily.
- Body Fat Calculator helps you to quickly calculate your Body Fat percentage, BMR, BMI and Daily Calories.
- Fitness Pal is an all in one fitness app. All components are completely functional offline. It was designed so that it can be your only fitness app.