Free Sparkpeople Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Gourmet Recipe Manager, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to Sparkpeople so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sparkpeople alternatives are Foodvisor (Freemium), Lose it! (Freemium), BigOven (Freemium) and Careot Nutrition Tracker (Free).
- Gourmet Recipe Manager is a simple but powerful recipe-managing application.
- Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goal. Just snap a picture of your meal and you will receive its nutrition facts!
- Succeed at weight loss with Lose It! Set goals and establish a daily calorie budget that enables you to meet them.
- BigOven's mission is to help home cooks get inspired and organized, in the kitchen and on the go. BigOven helps home cooks get better meals on the table. Cooks can:
- Careot-The app that cares! Designed to track and manage your nutrition, meals and weight to improve health. Track calories, cholesterol, protein, and many vitamins and minerals.
- Make smart food decisions on the go with ShopWell. Expertise is always at your finger tip with its massive database of nutrition details.
- This is a small and easy to use kitchen recipe organiser and database for anyone wanting to start as an aspiring chef.
- Online calorie tracking website and world's largest curated nutrition database, includes web site and mobile applications.
- The KDE cookbook.
A highly configurable recipe manager, designed to make organizing your personal recipes collection fast and easy. Features include: shopping lists, nutrient an...
- ChefTap is the first Android app to automatically import your favorite recipes from any web site or blog, without copying and pasting.