Soundcast Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Soundcast for Mac and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Mac alternative is Airflow. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Videostream or mkchromecast. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to Soundcast and eight of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Soundcast are Squire (Paid), Beamer (Paid), Sofaplay (Freemium) and AirVLC (Paid).
- An all-in-one solution for sending about any video from your Windows or Mac computer to your Chromecast or Apple TV.
- The easiest way to stream video from your computer to Chromecast or AndroidTV. Control it all from Android or iOS.
- Squire is a media center to stream movies and shows from torrents or local files. It’s an always-running menu bar app.
- Beamer streams video directly so it will be played natively on Apple TV and Chromecast. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans.
- Cast mac os x audio to your google cast devices.
- SofaPlay allows you to play media files directly from your Mac on the tv. It connects your Mac to your Smart TV and takes care of the streaming.
- AirFlick serve files and URLs to Apple TV. AirVideo Server integrated into AirFlick.