Open Source Song Director Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Clementine, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Song Director so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Song Director alternatives are Strawberry (Free, Open Source), Audacious (Free, Open Source), Rhythmbox (Free, Open Source) and DeaDBeeF (Free, Open Source).
- Clementine is a cross-platform free and open source music player and library organizer based on Amarok 1.4.
- Strawberry is a music player and music collection organizer. It's written in C++ using the Qt framework.
- Audacious is an advanced audio player.
- Rhythmbox is an audio player for Linux that plays and organizes digital music. Inspired by Apple's...
- DeaDBeeF (as in 0xDEADBEEF) is a modular audio player for GNU/Linux, *BSD, OpenSolaris, macOS, and other UNIX-like systems.
- Amarok is a powerful music player for Linux, Unix and Windows with an intuitive interface.
- A extensible Music player with Podcast support, web radio, playlists and many more. As it is written in Python, writing new plug-ins is really easy.
- Play your music and videos. Stay entertained and up to date with podcasts and video podcasts. Discover new music with...
- Tomahawk gives you to access to all of your favorite music in one powerful media player.
- Exaile is a cross-platform music manager and player for GTK+ written in Python and is easily extensible via plugins.