Free SnmpB Alternatives
The most popular alternative is MBJ, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 20 alternatives to SnmpB so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SnmpB alternatives are mbrowse (Free, Open Source), qtmib (Free, Open Source), SnarlSNMP (Free, Open Source) and BlackOwl MIB Browser (Free, Open Source).
- Java SNMP MIB Browser.
- A graphical SNMP MIB browser based on GTK+ and Net-SNMP.
- qtmib is an easy-to-use SNMP MIB Browser based on QT4 library. It is build as a front-end for net-snmp tools, and it allows the user to query any SNMP enabled device. It supports SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c. qtmib is released under GPL v2 license.
- SNARLsnmp is a web application monitor for net-snmp 5.0.3 and higher. it actively monitors performance, content, some logic and is capable to even monitor complex web transactions with highly dynamic URLs and many other features.
- Visual MIB Browser that supports getting the MIB from RFC, managing the MIB, running SNMP operations (v1/v2/v3) with MIB, discovering SNMP devices, graphing MIB variables, visualize MIB as tree, view MIB as UML classes, save MIB data in pdf/xls/text.
- JMIBBrowser is a java based MIB Browser. It supports GET and SET queries for SNMP enabled devices. MIB Files can be dynamically loaded and can be browsed in the MIB Tree. It is a great tool if you want to get started with the SNMP protocol.
- TKMib is a GUI front end to Net-SNMP library;.
- openSNMP is a multi-threaded SNMPv3 engine. This project supports the
Simple Network Management Protocol version 3. In particular, it is
designed to match the architecture of the Internet Engineering Task Force SNMPv3 standard (RFCs 3410-15).
- Net-Policy is a highly-scalable, role-and-policy based network management system. It monitors and configures a network of devices via the SNMP protocol.
manage multiple devices in your network together rather than one machine at a time.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) & MIB Browser network management tools. MIB Browser online archive library database contains over 500,000 MIB objects.