Free SnippetsLab Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GitHub Gist, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to SnippetsLab so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SnippetsLab alternatives are FSNotes (Free, Open Source), massCode (Free, Open Source), Zest (Free, Open Source) and Gisto (Free, Open Source).
- Gist is a simple way to share snippets and pastes with others. All gists are git repositories, so they are automatically versioned, forkable and usable as a git repository.
- A modern notes manager on steroids for macOS and iOS.
- massCode is a free and open source code snippets manager. The main feature is a modern editor - Monaco editor, which is used in VS Code.
- Offline search tool for developers. Find what you need without the need for Internet access.
- Gisto is a code snippet manager that runs on GitHub Gists and adds additional features such as searching, tagging and sharing gists while including a rich code editor.
- Code snippets for teams.
- This is a platform for developers.TagMyCode helps you to save and manage your code snippets and reuse them when necessary.Features:
- Snippets is an application that stores the most often-used pieces of your code you can re-use in different projects.
- jCodeCollector is a simple snippets manager for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux developed by me (Alessandro Cocco) in my free time. Latest stable version (2.
- Snippely is a basic text and code organizational tool.