The most popular alternative is UptimeRobot, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Snapmon so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Snapmon alternatives are Pingdom (Paid), StatusCake (Freemium), Freshping (Free) and NIXStats (Freemium).
- Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free.
Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords.
Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push.
View uptime, downtime and response times.
- Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong.
- StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble.
- Reliable Website uptime Monitoring , Performance monitoring & Status pages
Monitor 50 URLs • 1-minute interval • 10 Global locations • 5 Public status pages.
- SaaS monitoring tool for linux servers and websites. Think up-time robot but with more features. You can monitor your linux hosts, windows hosts under development.
- Pingbreak is an original and free monitoring service. Get notified through Twitter if your website is down.
Pingbreak checks all of your websites each minute and alert you instantly by Direct Message (DM).
- Monitor uptime,response timeandapdex indexes of your website or api for free and receive instant updates through e-mail or Slack with real time announcements.
- Comprehensive website and web application monitoring:* simulate a real browser (Firefox) to check performance* services monitoring (FTP(S), DNS, PING, TCP, SSL, SMTP, POP)
- Get website downtime & performance alerts instantly via Email, SMS, Slack, Discord, Webhooks and many more.
- Netthrob runs automated verification checks on your website every three minutes from five different geographies and immediately informs you through Phone, SMS & Email when your site goes down.