SmoothVideo Project Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to SmoothVideo Project for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is MPlayer, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to SmoothVideo Project and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to SmoothVideo Project are KMPlayer (Free), Banshee (Free, Open Source), Miro (Free, Open Source) and SPlayer (Free, Open Source).
- MPlayer is a movie player which runs on many systems (see the documentation).
- The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format.
- Play your music and videos. Stay entertained and up to date with podcasts and video podcasts. Discover new music with...
- Miro (formerly Democracy Player) is a free and open source internet TV application, media library, and video player.
- SPlayer is a player that supports all popular formats, including DVDRip, HDTV, RMVB, QuickTime, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AC3/DTS, VP3/6/7, Indeo, XVD, OGG / OGM, APE, FLAC, TTA, AAC, MPC...
- Watch Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media clips. Whether it’s on the web or on your desktop, QuickTime Player brings your digital media brilliantly to life.
- A professional and reliable software solution that provides you with the latest codecs and enables high quality DivX HEVC video creation and video streaming.
- UMPlayer is a movie player which runs on many systems.
- RealPlayer with RealTimes (aka “RealPlayer” for short) still includes the legacy features, such as Video Player, Downloader, Converter, Organizer and Web Videos.
- MPlayerX is an open source project which aims to be the most powerful, beautiful, easy to use multimedia player on Mac OS X.