Free Smartision ScreenCopy Alternatives
The most popular alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to Smartision ScreenCopy so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Smartision ScreenCopy alternatives are Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), CloudApp (Freemium), Spectacle (Free, Open Source) and Snipboard (Freemium).
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- Small screenshot tool with support for OCR, Office export, annotations, and more.
- Screenshot Editing and Video Screen Capture Software for Windows and Mac.
- KDE new screenshot program, replaced ksnapshot in current releases.
- Snipboard (previously known as Snaggy) is an image host that lets you quickly paste and share images from your clipboard directly online. .
- This is a default screenshot app for Linux Deepin.
- KShare is a screenshotting utility built using Qt and written in C++. It has many features, including: Area capture, Fullscreen capture, Active window capture
- A macOS app for capturing, annotating and sharing screenshots. Quickly add comments, highlight what matters or blur any sensitive content.
- * Take a screenshot* Edit it with various tools (like draw with pen, add shapes, select area, cut, copy, paste, add text, etc.)* Save image or